Share with your friends
Only limited seats, register to get the payment link and confirmation.
Alternately you can directly enroll above (take this course).
ICEM CFD is one of the best multi-blocking meshing tools available in the market to create a high-quality structured mesh.
This workshop is designed for a complete beginner to ICEM CFD to master the art of meshing in a structured step-by-step manner. Over two weekends you will be able to learn ICEMCFD to a medium level and further practice by watching the recordings will help you to master the tool. module of the course is to get familiarized with different types of mesh and the importance of meshing and its quality in the CFD perspective. Then you will learn how to prepare and modify geometry within the geometry module of ICEM which is a strong feature of this tool. Then you will be introduced to the concept of blocking from scratch in a fun way like solving puzzles. Once you get comfortable with blocking, you will learn meshing for internal and external flow problems in both 2D and 3D cases through several tutorials and examples. Finally, you will practice a couple of mini-projects which will give you the confidence to work on any complicated geometries.
- Course Instructor: Dr. Sandeep Mouvanal [MS, Ph.D. from IIT Madras] [ 15 years Industrial Exp. as CFD Engineer]
Senior Researcher, University of Nottingham, UK
- Total access to recordings of live session: 1 Month/until next workshop
- Computer requirement: Minimum 4 GB RAM and i3 processor
- Software: ICEM CFD [You need to install or arrange ICEM CFD in your laptop/computer through your University/Company etc.]
- Mode of class : Zoom video call (Once you make the payment, login details will be shared)
- Learn and master ICEM CFD meshing tool
- CFD Engineers already working in the industry but want to learn and master a new meshing tool
- Do I get a certificate?
Yes, when you finish all the lessons and the corresponding quizzes/assignments you will gain the course completion certificate with the date of completion.
- Do I need a powerful workstation/computer to learn this course?
No, a normal laptop with 4 or 8GB RAM and a decent processor (i3) is good enough for this course.
- What if I don’t understand some portion or need to clarify some doubts?
We will support you through emails and zoom meetings/discussion sessions to clear all doubts and questions
- Should I know the programming of any other CFD software to learn this course?
No, you don’t need.
- Is there any prerequisite?
The basic knowledge in fluid mechanics is required to learn CFD
- ICEM CFD is not available in the free student’s version from ANSYS, what should I do?
It is not available in the free version which you download from the ANSYS website. But ICEM CFD will be available in the academic version of your University or the commercial installation at your office. You should arrange it and install it on your PC to learn the tool.