Share with your friends
Fee: $99 (₹ 7500)
Only limited seats to make the workshop lively and interactive.
Alternately you can directly enroll above (take this course).
ANSYS Fluent is the most popular CFD tool used in the industry and is one of the most reliable CFD software.
This workshop is designed for a complete beginner to ANSYS Fluent and CFD. Students interested to learn CFD from a tools perspective are most welcome for this workshop. This is ideal for people working in CAD or FEA domain and who want to try CFD software. During the workshop over 3 days, you will learn ANSYS Fluent, CFD post, basics of writing your own UDFs, journals, etc. Two days are dedicated to specializing in multiphase flow using DPM, VOF, and Eulerian approaches. Tutorials/hands-on sessions to learn it in a practical way.
- Course Instructor: Dr. Sandeep Mouvanal [MS, Ph.D. from IIT Madras] [ 15 years Industrial Exp. as CFD Engineer]
Senior Researcher, University of Nottingham, UK
- Date: 28, 29 May, and 4th June 2022
- Time: 12.30 pm to 6.30 pm IST
- Total access to recordings of live sessions: 3 Months
- Computer requirement: Minimum 4 GB RAM and i3 processor
- Software: ANSYS Fluent. You can download and install the free student version of ANSYS Fluent on your laptop provided by ANSYS for educational purposes.
- Mode of class: Zoom video call (Once you make the payment, log in details will be shared
- Get introduced to CFD
- Learn and master ANSYS Fluent from scratch
- Get introduced to scripting by UDFs and journals
- CFD Engineers already working in the industry but want to learn and master a new meshing tool
- Do I get a certificate?
Yes, based on your attendance and completion of tutorials, you will be given the certificate.
- Do I need a powerful workstation/computer to learn this course?
No, a normal laptop with 4 or 8GB RAM and a decent processor (i3) is good enough for this course.
- What if I don’t understand some portion or need to clarify some doubts?
We will support you through emails and zoom meetings/discussion sessions to clear all doubts and questions
- Should I know the programming or any other CFD software to learn this course?
No, you don’t need.
- Is there any prerequisite?
The basic knowledge in fluid mechanics is required to learn CFD